Dave’s Sporting Goods has your Bear Archery products in Western Mass, New York and Southern Vermont
- Draw Weight: 45-60 lbs, 55-70lbs
- Speed:342 FPS
- REFINE – verb – The process of improving something through methodical and particular changes to improve accuracy. Introducing the 2022 flagship from Bear Archery, the Refine EKO. With a forgiving 33″ axle-to-axle and 6 3/8″ brace height, the Refine EKO was designed to be more precise and accurate on the range or in the woods. The Refine EKO features an all-new GRIZgrip with a relaxed and natural feel that will ship in conjunction with the popular VERSAGRIP. Additionaly, new performance derived KillerWave limb dampeners and an enhanced Vibration Reduction System (VRS) will further enhance the Refine EKO’s shootability. Within the bow’s riser, shooters will find Bear’s ALIGNLOK Technology which works with any bow sight to aid in aligning second and third axis levels. Experience blazing arrow speeds of 342 FPS and class leading stability in every shot with the Refine EKO from Bear Archery.
- Draw Weight: 45-70 lbs
- Speed:342 FPS
- Bear’s Redemption EKO hits the sweet spot at 31” axle-to-axle for ultimate maneuverability and supreme accuracy making it the perfect choice for any tree stand, hunting blind, or spot and stalk scenario. Our all-new Vibration Reduction System (VRS) helps stabilize and reduce lingering riser vibration by up to 25% from the motion of shooting an arrow allowing for a smooth and quiet shot. Powered by our patented EKO Cam System for ultimate adjustability, the Redemption EKO fires arrows at a blazing speed of 342 feet per second. This lightweight bow is only 4.1 lbs. and the 6.25” brace height makes for the ultimate shooting experience. Located within the riser, the Align Lok™ level works in conjunction with any bow sight to aid in aligning second and third axis levels. The Redemption EKO ships with the VERSAGRIP™ for a smaller profile and reduction in torque and NAROGRIP™ to fit your hand precisely for a more accurate shot along with a limb stop to dial in your custom fit and feel. The VRS dampening system helps stabilize and reduce lingering riser vibration from the motion of shooting an arrow. Residual vibrations are up to 25% less, by using lightweight specifically designed components – the VRS dampening system simply takes out the ring.”
Whitetail Legend Pro30"
- Draw Weight: 45-70 lbs
- Speed 339 FPS (ATA)
- Meet the 2022 Whitetail Legend Pro – designed and engineered for ultimate performance in compact bowhunting spaces. Never worry about your bow getting in the way of a perfect shot again. This compact 30” axle-to-axle bow sports patented EKO Cam technology with an unprecedented four let off settings that allow you to hold at full draw for as long as it takes for that bruiser to come in view. The new for 2022 KillerWave limb dampeners reduce vibration and increase accuracy with every shot. The Whitetail Legend Pro features Bear Archery Contraband string and cables ensuring legendary performance for seasons to come.
Fred Bear Take DownTraditional
- First introduced by Fred Bear more than 50 years ago, the Bear Take Down was a modern and innovative design that revolutionized the archery industry. Available in both an A and B length riser, this iconic bow features the signature 1969 heal horn style grip to allow for a deep feel and consistent grip. The 2022 Take Down is available in two timeless wood finishes: Black Maple with a phenolic black stripe or Bubinga and phenolic with an inlaid phenolic black stripe. An A-Riser with #1 limbs = 56” AMO // A-Riser with #2 limbs = 58” AMO // A-Riser with #3 limbs = 60” AMO. The B-Riser with #1 limbs = 60” AMO // B-Riser with #2 limbs = 62” AMO // B-Riser with #3 limbs = 64” AMO
- Ask around about iconic Bear bows and you’ll surely hear tales of the legendary 1959 Kodiak. For years, Bear has been asked time and again to “bring it back.” Out of respect for our loyal followers and like Mr. Bear himself, we believe in giving people what they want. The 2022 iteration of the 1959 Kodiak sees several improvements and now features a beautiful shedua riser with purple heart inlay and stunning green glass limbs. The Kodiak is 60″ in length making it the perfect bow for any hunting scenario or back yard league. The timeless design and craftsmanship will forever make the Kodiak one of the most desirable recurves in the industry.
More BowsVisit our store for complete inventory
- Dave’s Sporting Goods has a large inventory of archery equipment. Call or come visit our store if you don’t see what you are looking for on our site.
Get IN touch
Toll Free: 800-762-7035
1164 North St., Route 7, Pittsfield, MA 01201
We are located on the corner of Rt. 7 and Crane Ave in Pittsfield Mass.
Mon – Wed: 10am – 6pm
Thu: 10am – 8pm
Fri: 10am – 6pm
Sat: 10am – 5pm